The Spiritual Exercise

I reap what I sow.  It is the basic principle of life where the Law of Attractions and Vibrations and Law of Cause and Effect come together.  Everything in life has domino effect consequences.  The future is, inevitably, shaped by present actions.

Just like a seed that turns into a plant, the same principle applies when I plant a seed of kindness.  Or, I give a smile.  Or, I share a bit of knowledge.  The beautiful plant, in return, bears beautiful flowers that turn into fruits one day.  I receive a smile in return and the little knowledge I share becomes another's.

I want to live in the kind of world where love is eternally shared.  There is nothing more beautiful than a beautiful soul who goes out of his or her way to make life beautiful for others.  I want to be such a soul.  Even if I can't, I pray that I can do my bit.

It is important that I take care to treat human beings right.  All humans have divine spark in them.  Should I insult an individual, I am insulting the Creator that creates him or her.  Should I am mean to an individual, I have no love for my Creator.  Respect is earned, indeed.

I have to think about the impact of my actions, today and in the long run.  My actions have to become justification point.  Life is fragile and it shall be wise to find something to make it meaningful.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself