The Written Book

All my life is a paper.  Once is plain, pure and white.  The paper is inked the day I start my journey greeting the world.  Slowly, day by day, my story unfolds.

At every stage and at every breath, as I become one with my earthly life, that more and more texts are added.  At times, the paper is filled with paints of colours.  At times, I add some music too.  

At the end of each day, a chapter is conceived.  Most times, there are different parts of something in the chapter.  Each part fill with smile and pain; with sweetness and sorrow and of love.

There are days that these chapters are just one plain sheet.  Other days, when colours and music are mixed, they add to few more.

How do I want the chapter to be at the end of each day?  What shall be on my final chapter?  What shall be the title of the book at the end of my life?

My thoughts fill the paper.  So are my words, my deeds and my actions.  They build the contents.  They shape my life.  They spruce up the up and down.

As I write, I have to remind myself.  I have to remind that everything define my life.  It is important to empower the good thoughts, words, deeds and actions with meanings for a great life ahead.

Life is a gift but living is a choice.  This should be the first line on every page.  From my waking moments every day, I have to fill the day's page with thoughts and words of kindness.  So shall be my deeds and actions.  This way, I shall find the true bliss of happiness for the rest of the day.

The book of life has an end.  At its last chapter, I want to decorate it with gratitude.  I want to paint it with love.  I want to say it out loud that I am sorry.  I want the music to be a beautiful song.  I shall kiss it with a big 'Thank You'.  And, it is done!

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself