Times Of My Life

What is time?  Is time a reflection of change?  

A person may say that life is short.  Such, humans are told to do what is needed to be done and not to waste time.  Then, there is another that finds that time is such a long long road with no sight of an end.

Is time all about perception?  Is time an illusion?  Is time measured by experience?  

When in good times, it feels that time passes quickly.  On the opposite, a waiting (for example) makes time to drag on.  When a change happens in life, a sense of time is felt.  Change is real but time is?

The reality is, time has direction.  It always has the flow and it advances forward.  Time has order creating one thing after another.  Time has duration where there is a quantifiable period between events.

The purpose of time is in its appreciation.  Time is the fabric of reality.  How do I want to quantify it?  How can I make the time for a special moment with some kind of flow toward an absolute direction?

As the world is constantly unfolding and evolving, time is real?  Things happen.  People change.  Birth takes place.  Death occurs.  Today, there can be a togetherness and tomorrow a separation.  Where is time in all of these?

Time stops when I feel that I have reached the end and that I cannot go one step further.  Time can also drain of all purpose.

Time, at the same time, gives me perspective.  Time allows me to move forward.  With the perspective time gives, there shall be an awakening of consciousness.  It opens the gateway to awareness.  What I can ask of time is to start all over again, to turn over a new page.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself