Behind The Tears

Sometimes all that I can do is to let love speak with my tears.  To have these tears to bring in the joy and peace within me.  Tears will lead me to a place filled with serenity and tranquility.

Tears are signs of happiness, sadness, fear or gratitude.  Above all, they signify the language of love.  They are the best expression of the heart.  When words may not do justice but tears do.  Tears speak volumes of the years of love the heart has devoted to.

For the sweetness to keep things in harmony, it is best not to let words do the talking.  Words may not get to express the complete emotions of the heart, of love. Tears, however, complete the hidden messages and make things right.  At the same time, tears wash away and soothe all pains.

Behind the tears is my prayer for all things good and well.  It is the outward 'voice' for the inner passion of the heart and the soul.  Love is tears.  It is in every single drops that fall.  Tears represent what something, or someone, really means.

Tears are silent language of love.  They are not the mark of weakness but of strength.  They speak more eloquently than words.  As they roll down, they wash away the past and set the soul free for the future.  They build courage and confidence.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself