The Sky The Limit

Where there is a will, there shall be a way.  It depends on how much determination do I have inside of me wanting to achieve for that something.  Should that something mean a lot to me, I will always find a way to accomplish it regardless of any obstacles.

Everything there is here on Mother Earth is up for grab.  The Universe is infinite with plenty of abundance.  Anything and everything is possible.  There are no limits to what I can accomplish except the limits I place on my own thinking.

It is the way I think that makes it impossible.  The mind can be full of doubts.  Doubt will not turn everything to work.  When there is even the slightest doubt, there shall be lack of conviction to perform.  Doubt gives the feeling of uncertainty about the truth.

Khalil Gibran says 'Doubt is a pain too lonely to know that faith is his twin brother'.  I must learn to doubt my doubts, and throw them away, before I doubt about faith.  The sky is the limit and I should never doubt the divine light within me from concurring my goals and making my dreams to happen.

I should not let my mind to tell me what I can and cannot do.  I should not give up before I get started.  I should not create self imposed limitations.  I have to be all I can be in whatever I choose to do.  The sky is not the limit but my thoughts are.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself