Everything Is Meant To Be

There is good in everything.  It is just how I choose to look at it.  Everything that has worth has a price.  Everything that happens is meant to be.  Everything happens for good reasons.

Everything that I am experiencing, day by day, is teaching me something.  They are to let me to embrace life and to be a better person.  Every person I meet, every happening that is happening, has purpose.  A much higher purpose.  

All I need to do, day by day, is to stay positive and think positive.  What's meant to be will always find a way.

Life is tagged with Universal Laws.  It includes the Law of Cause and Effect, the Law of Attractions and the Law of Reflection.  

Understanding them will make me positive.  Understanding them will let me to participate in life.  Understanding them makes me to flow with opportunities easier.

There is no point in resisting when everything is meant to be.  I may not agree but eventually things will fall into place.  I am the creator of the life that I have been given.  When I resist, it persists.

I should not take things personal in life.  Instead, I should view life from a neutral point.  Accepting things for what they are makes things easy for everybody, me included.  Life, after all, is meant to be enjoyed and not just endured.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself