Once Is Enough

I only live once and when I can make things right, once is enough.  It does not matter what others think whether I have done anything at all.  Importantly, the good experience where I have gained makes me to move forward, with better feelings.

It takes a good deal of courage and confidence to keep life going.  To persevere through challenges, good and the not so good, and ended with good feelings is an achievement.  When I am happy with my efforts, I must learn to accept I have done a good job.  That, in itself, already is a very grand accomplishment.

The accomplishment comes from courage and confidence.  They go hand in hand.  One of the most courageous things I can do is to know who I am.  It is the confident in knowing my identity that I gain courage and strength.

Life requires that I take charge of my responsibilities.  I need to have the commitment to smile in trouble, can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflections.  When I do that, life grants joy, happiness and peace.

Once is always enough when I overcome any scariest moments.  After that, things can only get better.  It takes that one experience to grow and to become who I really am.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself