Today Is A Good Day

Every day is simply another day.  While there is a Monday or Friday or Sunday, it is no more than another day.  While there is a change of date, a change of month or year, the sun still rises and it sets daily.

What difference is how I make the day to be.  How my day shall be depends on the moment I greet it in the morning.  I have to begin each day with a grateful heart.  How it ends has to do with my conscious interactions at every moment.

What do I want my day to be?  How do I want to spend it?

What matters most is I remain happy and healthy, every day.  There has to be love and peace of mind.  Today, and every other day, I have to live to be nice, be kind, be humble, be useful and be real.  It would be good if I can be a blessing too.  These are values that I have to nurture.  Only when I give them to me that I can give to others.

What matters most is that I remember to love myself more, before giving my love to others.  How I treat others is a reflection of my character.

What matters most is my gratitude to life.  Every day is a good day for a good day.  There is always something to learn, care and celebrate.  Every day is beautiful when I choose to see it.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself