All The Moments of Life

There is no wasted time in life.  Every moment is relevant.  Every moment is important.  All the moments in our Life are God's Love to make us to become better humans.

Every path we cross, in each moment of our lives, brings lessons and purposes.  Some may not be pleasing and might be painful as they happen.  Some might hurt.

Good and bad moments are linear experiences.  They have to be unified as one.  They are meant to take place.  They happen for us to re-member back to God.  Knowing that, the greater truth will appear when we are grateful for them to have taken place.  All that we have to do is to fully accept them.  

With acceptance, we learn at every experiences.  With acceptance, God will reach out to us and will make all things right by Him.  When it is right by Him, it shall be right by you.

Thank you, all dear ones, for making my moments.

They may forget what you said, but they will never forget how you made them feel. - Carl W Buechner

When I am gone, I am gone.  What shall remain behind are the things I did for others.  But these things that I did for others had to be from the heightened sense of humanity in me for they to become a legacy.  Actions from my ego only breed deep distress.

I will claim that I do all acts out of love.  Do I give because of love?  Is it with love that I receive back?  

To claim that I act out of love is the natural assertion for I, as a human, cannot differentiate the voice of my ego.  For I, as a human, will not want to hurt my pride, my arrogance.  

Sadly, little do I know that my ego decides the humanity in me.  Sadly, to exaggerate my own worth often becomes an earthly desire.  I fail at my own awareness.  My arrogance is good at making excuses.

What I often forget is on the fact that, the more I can remove my ego, the more fruitful my relationship with others.  At some point in my Life, I have to forgive myself as my happiness hinges on it.  

Will I fully realize it?  Will all the layers of my social integration, emotional well being and my self presumed intelligent allow me to attain in a simple way, in its simplicity?

Why realization is not as easy as ABC?  Is it because I often forget that I am a soul?  If only I can see my own soul that I will have better courage to love myself like I always wished someone would.  If only I can see each other's souls, I bet I will see God in every humans.

But for now, I am sorry and please forgive me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself