Some Things Are Better Left Alone

Life is always about choices.  And, just because I can make a choice, does not mean I should.  Some things are better left alone.  At times, it is good to do nothing.  Really nothing.

When I can turn off all distractions, it allows space for my subconscious to expand.  It allows me to be in the moment and let me be one with my soul.  It is at this stage of doing nothing that gives me to think for a larger sense of purpose.  When I choose to leave things alone, I will be in a state of non interference.

To do nothing is a chance to slow down.  To leave things alone is to let the Universe to make things right.  These acts are not about losing in motivation nor to make me to lose hope in life.  These acts are to allow me to surrender.  Surrender is a journey from outer busyness to inner peace.

The moment of surrender is not when life is over.  It is when life begins.  Lao Tzu, the Chinese philosopher says 'To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders'.  

Surrendering does not mean giving up trying to understand nor it is about becoming comfortable with not knowing.  What it means is the surrender of my ego so that I can become more human.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself