Dance In The Rain

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  I have to learn to embrace the storm and not to run from it.  It would be good that I look for the value it brings and to learn from the experience.

While I may not see the sun during the storm, it will always be there.  There will always be better days after the storm has passed.  In the storm, I must learn to dance in the rain.  Facing the storm, I must not give up.  I have to face solving the challenges.

A good life is when I learn to live, be it during the storm or on good times.  At all times, I should not hesitate and procrastinate but to do something good for myself.  I should not simply wait around for good time.  Good times start when I am doing something good, meaningful, purposeful and useful.

It is normal that I will face storms in life.  That's the reality I have to face.  It is up to me to determine how I will respond.  But, I must also know that time and tide wait for no Man.  I must take action and be proactive.  Sometimes, there is no possible way to do anything without getting wet.

Rain or shine, my life must go on.  When I learn to dance in the rain, I am letting whatever needs to be done be done.  Waiting can be a waste of time when every seconds in life is precious.  I can't never be able to turn back the time.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself