With You, I Am Alive

Whenever I think of being one with the Divine, I feel raised.  There is a sense of meaning, of purpose and a sense of self.  It makes me wanting to see my life in a bigger picture.  It encourages me to live as a divine being fully embracing my humanity.  

It pieces every desires on my well being and the connection to all life forces. It nudges me to question my moral and spiritual awakening.  There are  constant thoughts whether I am living right, whether I can do better?  Whether I have learned any lessons usefully?

Becoming a human is a great undertaking, especially when the duty is love.  When I am not giving a good definition to my existence, I will not live life fully.  But what is 'being human'?  What are the true intrinsic qualities of a human?  Why is there a need to understand about existence, or life specifically?  What are virtues of spiritual awakening?

The divine feeling raises humans vibrations.  It fills me with love, that I am safe and never alone.  It challenges me to strive to do good.  It makes me think of a heavenly home.

However, as human, I am limited.  So is my intellect.  So are my senses.  Reality is, I do not even utilize my brain one hundred percent.  What I think I know is only a small fraction to the big universal equations.  What makes me think that I know it all?  I am not all that I think I am.

The best way to advocate life is to live it.  Growth is the only evidence of life.  But the everlasting question is, do I want to grow?  Do I want to live?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself