The Burden Of Thoughts

Is life a constant struggle?  Is there a necessity to go through loss, disappointment and countless failures to turn life around?  Why can't good things be the status quo?

Should there be no pain, there shall be no gain.  Should there be no heartaches, I will never get to learn to be positive.  Everything has to happen, both the good and the bad.  There is wisdom to every happening.  They are the given opportunity to learn, heal and grow.

Choosing to reflect on life is necessary.  It is not an activity of wasting time.  It has to be done.  It is life's noblest appreciation.  It is where I get to ask why things happen.  It makes the world I live in to become softer and kinder place.  Reflection makes me to be grateful, no matter how hard or small.

My actions can frame more positive outcomes when I commit to doing the work of learning.  I have to remember that life really is not all that complicated but I am.  More than often, it is the way I think that makes it worse.

When I choose to struggle, I have not made life easy.  When I struggle, I trade off the good things life can offer.  I, as a thinking human, have the ability to decide to be a happier person.  The answers I am looking for are always within reach, deep within myself.  

First, I have to stop the burden of thinking too much.  I have to love and enjoy life.  To love myself, I should not allow others to have power over me.  It is the hierarchy of needs and this is what love is all about.  Of love of God and self love.  

The question is, how am I to love?  When I transfer the strength to myself that I embrace the greatest blessings on my well being.

When I can take charge of that, I will discover clarity and confidence that will forever transform my life.  No matter how long it takes to get there, as long as I take the first step toward love.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself