'Poor Thing'

Words are energy.  Such, I have to be conscious of my chosen words whenever I am communicating.  Whenever I self talk.  Whenever I am expressing my feelings, my thoughts.  When I want my life to be filled with everything positive, everything beautiful, so should be my words.

Words manifest.  They grow with reality and time.  Words have many layers and are more than just a way to communicate.  They hold vibrations, have power.  I need to accept on this unique concept, especially when it is hard to grasp.

I have to avoid saying 'poor thing'.  When I say someone a poor thing, or an incident a poor thing, or something a poor thing, I am empowering the poor state of being.  'Poor' in itself is a negative word and it compounds the situation.  It aggravates the flow to let it be better.

Likewise,  when I am hopeful to be blessed and to receive abundance in life, I should avoid saying that I am in a poor situation.  Science has shown that negative words can affect on a deep psychological level.  

Repeating negative words has negative impact on the outcome of my life in the long run.

Words can hurt.  The more I am not conscious of my words, especially the negative ones - whether spoken, heard or thought - these words cause situational stress.  And, they also contribute to long term anxiety.

Words shape my perception of the world I live in.  They shape those around me too.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself