How Do I Know

A message was posted in a social media group and it makes me thinking.  It makes me wonder how egoistical am I?  Would I be able to realize and admit that I am one?  Am I that sort that must win at all costs rather than I do my best and just be humble?  Do I easily blame others when things don't go my way?

The message reads 'Leave the ego, otherwise everyone leaves you'.  

Even when everyone is to leave me, I have to live a humble life.  I have to find ways whether my arrogance is slowly putting people off?  Do I constantly talk about myself and brag all my family's greatest achievements and not asking others how they are?  Being humble will make a difference in the lives of all humans.

I have to analyze my thoughts.  Do I feel superior to others?  Do I feel inferior to others?  What do I need to do to feel equal?  There has to be a way that I can self reflect.  Should I dismiss not to analyze my thoughts, I can become self centered.

Too much arrogance will not make me to find balance between looking out for myself and taking others into consideration.  I have to recognize my flaws, surely I have them.  I have to swallow my pride, surely I have them too.

Do I think of myself a great deal?  Do I have an exaggerated sense of self importance?  Do I have lots of resentment?  While life warrants self confidence as an asset, I should not confuse it with ego.  It is good to be confident but walking the line between self assured and egoistical is a trickier balancing act.

I reach for Divinity's Hand to guide me.  Please, dear God, make me to be aware of my capabilities and my limitations.  Please guide me not to be overly confident that I cannot admit wrong to myself, let alone to others.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself