The State Of A House

A home is a sanctuary, a place of refuge and safety.  It is a home that nourishes the souls.  It should be a place of peace.  It should be the place where the souls find true comfort.  It is a heaven on Mother Earth.

I should not treat my home as a hotel, just for me to sleep in.  I must not neglect the duty to clean it.  I should not leave the tasks of house cleaning and house keeping to the helper or a maid.  I have to be part of it.  It is what I do to the house, not with the help of the helper or a maid, that gives a direct expression to the state of my mind.

Things in the house have to be organized.  They have to be neatly tidied up.  Just like a child who observes the parents to gain life lessons, the house watches the owners too.  It gives its blessings when the owners play their roles.  The energy that I put in into the house is returned back to me, accordingly.

Everything there is in the house is because of something the owners do.  Whether it is the picture that I hang in the living room, the bed that I make every morning, the organized cutlery in the kitchen drawer and all other things around the house.

All these little things are a reflection on the ways I live.  They portray every aspects of my well being - my identity, personality and values.  The state of the house is the state of the mind.  

Should it be cluttered and messy and untidy, so is the way I think and behave.  Should it be clean and neat and organized, there is a sense of freedom, joy and peace.

A home is not only a place to relax and enjoy.  It is an indication of what I value about the state of my identity and growth.  A home is where the heart is.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself