Welcome, Welcome

I have to welcome all the good things in life.  I welcome positive things as they make me joyful.  They make me to appreciate life.  They generate more positive things.

I welcome peace.  Inner peace allows me to confront life with an open heart and mind.  It helps me to keep track of what is important.  It eliminates negative influences.  Peace resolves all conflicts without violence.

I welcome love.  Love solidifies my desire to be human, a good human.  Love creates a sense of harmony in any forms of relationship.  Love inspires and it motivates me into doing something good for my growth and well being.

I welcome happiness.  Happiness boosts major benefits for my health.  It helps my emotional mind, mental mind, physical mind and spiritual mind to function better.  Happiness makes me to be satisfied with who I am, with what I have.

I welcome good health.  I must learn to treat my body with love and respect.  With good health, anything is possible.  Without it, I cannot live life to its fullest.

I welcome abundance.  Abundance creates freedom.  With an abundance mindset, anything is possible.  It makes me to move forward in life with fulfillment and confidence.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself