Live My Life

I need to look into my life and question myself whether I dominantly think negatively or positively?  Do I spend time creating barriers or finding ways to get through them?  I know, and accept, that I am not perfect.  Such, in my life, there is always something to improve on.

Life is always full of opportunities.  It has no boundary and the only boundary is on the way I think.  When I draw a line, I am limiting what I can achieve.  When I draw a line, I am not open to opportunities.  When a line is drawn, I narrow down all favourable circumstances.

When I dream for a big house, for example, I have to focus on the joy of owning it and all the blessings.  I should not be thinking 'Oh, it is such a big house and I will be spending all my time cleaning' or 'Oh, this big space will harm my body'.  When I set boundary, the Universe will not provide nor will she conspire with my dream.

To live a beautiful life, I must learn not to let my assumption set the reality.  The nature of reality is a game of the mind.  It is based on my perception, my limited understanding and never on the bigger picture.  

Unless I can prove my assumption or my perception genuinely exists, I should not conclude anything to be the reality on its existence.  What I think may not be the final right thing, or the truth.

To live an amazing life, I must not waste my life by drawing lines and put it on hold.  Instead, to achieve a beautiful and amazing life, I must learn to live to cross them.  That is how I shall live to the fullest and make life worth living.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself