Decide To Be Happy



A decision is important.  When I can make a decision, it helps me in choosing on various options.  When a decision is made, there shall be peace of mind.  There shall be clarity.  There will be momentum.  There will be a direction to follow in moving forward.

Not able to make a decision may get me stuck in life as there is no path to guide me.  Decision making helps me to be proactive and it pushes me to be alive.  I have to focus on what I want and on where I want to go.  

In life, it is essential that I give attention on steps to make up my mind.

Whatever the decision I am making, it is important to focus on how the decision is made.  I should not focus whether I am making the right decision.  The right decision is when I am happy to conduct it.

When I own to be happy, I will make better decisions.  With happiness, I educate myself and make certain that I am fully informed.  When I am happy, any decisions are invested with less pressure.

Success in life is a journey, not a destination.  When I can know which is my path, which can make me to be happy, the decision to decide is to follow wherever it may lead me.  I must not feel I have to follow in someone else's footsteps.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself