My Soul Has To Be Happy

When my soul is happy, there will be a big drive to live for a good life.  A good life where I will understand that whatever I do, I will do it for love, for peace and more.  When I am at peace with myself, I am at peace with anything outside of me.  

When I am in love with myself, it is where I truly know to love others.

With a happy soul, I accept life as Just Is.  I accept others for who they are.  I understand that everyone is right in their own perspective.  And, importantly, I will stop to prove to show off my ego to the world how intelligent I am.  

Simply, I shall live for who I am in the name of the Divine Creator.

When my soul is happy, it will become the best shield for me to survive in this world.  It will protect me from harm, from disappointment, from greed, from sadness, from sorrow.  Living with a happy soul makes me to focus on my well being.  On how to make myself a good human being.

It is important that I live every day to make my soul happy.  It is important that I make the time to connect with my soul.  

I have to nourish my soul with positive thoughts of love.  Loving myself is an act where I respect my soul.  When I respect my soul, I am respecting the divine spark and for it to burn brighter and brighter.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself