Forwarded Many Times

On any given day, I receive at least one inspirational or motivational quote on chat apps.  They are beautiful messages touching on the aspects of life.  Very often, the beautiful messages are giving me the opportunity to reflect.

There are many wonderful messages that let me to fill my shortcomings.  Should I not receive them, I will not know and I shall live in oblivion.

Surely, there has to be reason why I receive them.  These messages are to wake me up and remind me about the various stages of my life.  They are important as they allow me to learn.  They usually nudge my mind.

But, do I take them seriously?  Do I internalize the messages that I deem inspiring and motivating?  What do I do after reading them?  How much do I allow them to be parts of my life?

I have to find meaning reading these messages.  I have to find ways to make them stay with me.  I must not read them lightly.

I have to find purpose why I forward them.  I should not forward them casually.

I have to own these messages.  They come to me because God wants me to have them.  And when they are in my hand, I have to live by them.  I should learn from Mother Teresa's quote - 'It's very easy to give example but it's very difficult to become an example.'

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself