Speaking Without The Words

Today, I am dedicating to all the loved ones that have gone before me.  May they rest in eternal peace.  May their souls walk along the divine path.  May their paths towards the rising sun be blessed.

I humbly ask for forgiveness on their behalf.  I humbly ask that they be cleansed, purified and released to the path of the pure divine light.  I humbly ask that they no longer will be earthbound.  As I bid them goodbye to the path of light, they will release me in return.

I thank them for reaching out to me and speak without the words.  I thank them for choosing me and sharing their lives.  To them, I say 'Thank you for watching over and guiding me'.  Humbly, I wish them the best.  Death is a true blessing where all their tasks are done on Mother Earth.

But here I am left with jealousy feelings.  I am jealous of where they are now.  I am jealous of the way divinity makes them happy without me.  I am jealous of the love where they are today.

I will always miss them.  Their departure will be my ongoing lessons.  Lessons that I have to learn before my time is up.  Though it breaks my heart to lose them but they do not go alone.  

A part of me goes with them too.  I will miss them as long as I live on.  There will always be tears in heaven.

Today, I feel blessed to feel their presence.  Like angels, they walk beside me.  They speak without words.  They touch me through the breeze.  Unseen, unheard but always near.  Till we meet again, may peace be upon them.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself