All Farts Smell - or is it only mine?

Should I go by the principle 'when I point a finger at someone, there are three fingers point back', I should accept that, yes! only my fart smells.  This acceptance should wake me up.  I have to own this realization.  I should take full responsibility.  And, I should fully be watchful that the smell does not affect others.  My duty is that I must be aware of what I am doing.  I must take charge not to impose on others.

I have to learn to be sensitive.  I have to learn to love the fool in me.  I must not fight but accept all my imperfections.  Any struggles are futile but God's love is constant.

I have to learn to know.  Then, when I know, I have to learn to know better.  Perhaps, by then, I will also be able to do better.  That is what kindness is too.

I have to, continuously, make me a better person with a good soul.  After all, the most important value of Life is the happiness of the soul, not anything outside of it.

To God, I love You and "Thank You" for accepting me with all my imperfections.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself