Where Are Those Happy Days

Few years back, I received this beautiful message from a very dear soul.  It reads 'Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.  Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome'.

This meaningful message gives me strength.  The message gives me the realization that everything is possible.  That, there are no happy days nor there are sad days.  There is always something good in every day.  Every experiences are how my mind wants to interpret them.  And, I must choose to stay positive every day.

The only way to live a wonderful life is to face the day, with courage of love to live.  A strong person is when he or she feels the pain, understands it and accepts it.  Behind each pain, it is good to light up life with optimism.

I should not live to be needy of my needs.  Others do not owe me nor do I owe them.  I should quit expecting anything in return.  It shall do me good not to live in the past.

I shall respect myself to walk away from anything that no longer serves me, grows me or makes me happy.  I owe it to myself the biggest apology for putting up with what I did not deserve.  Happy days are when I live to be at zero and with purpose.  

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself