One Day Or Day One?

Everything that I want to achieve has to start with day one of action.  It should not be a 'one day I will do it' or 'no action, talk only' attitude.  When I am not taking any action, I am telling the Universe that I do not have the full motivation.  That there is still a little doubt and I need more time to think things out.

The Universe conspires to make everything I want to achieve happen.  The author, Paulo Coelho wrote 'when you want something, all the Universe conspires in helping you achieve it'.  But, when I delay a decision and waiting for that one day, the Universe will not make it to materialize.  

Time and tide wait for no man.  I must learn not to slip an opportunity as it may never come again.  Great opportunity do not come everyday.  I need to recognize and seize it with every chance I get.  I need to put my wants, my desires into immediate action.

To delay an action comes with a price.  The time between intention and action affects the experience of action.  When I, for example, have the intention to say 'I love you' or 'Thank you' to someone, I must not wait for the right one day to say it.  A missed moment can never be replaced.

Let all that I want in life has a 'day one'.  To be proactive with what I want and start executing it will let the Universe to conspire with me.  When I wait for one day to do it, everything I want will wait too.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself