Don't Give Up

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.  Yes, that should be how I live.  I have to believe in who I am.  I have to have faith that my life is guided and protected.  It is all in the mind and the more I stay positive, the easier life is.

It is good to think positive.  All my troubles are to make me stronger.  All my troubles can be solved.  I should not give up.  Confucius says 'Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall'.

If I cannot fly, then I run.  When I can't run, then I walk.  When I can't walk, then I crawl.  Whatever I do, I have to keep moving forward.  These should be how I am to live my life with my head up.

The better me is not where I stand in moments of comfort and convenient.  But, it is where I stand at times of challenges.  As another saying goes, in which I have to live by it, 'You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think'.

When life gives me lemon, I shall make lemonade.  I need to encourage optimism and positive can-do attitude in the face of adversity and misfortune.  When I don't give up, I will walk out of the storm a better person.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself