Before My Last Breath

God, in Your beautiful name, I seek and I pray.

I am sorry for all the thoughts, words, deeds and actions that I think I am good above others.

I am sorry for all the judgements I pass in life.  

I am sorry for all the judgements I place on my ancestors, father, mother, uncles, aunties, brothers, sisters, cousins, children, nephews, nieces, husband, wife, partner, in laws, teachers, students, friends, colleagues and to all other souls that I cross path with - today and everyday.

Please forgive me for my ignorance.
Please forgive me for my arrogance.
Please forgive me for my ego.
Please forgive me for my pride.
Please forgive me for my stubbornness.

Thank You for listening to this repentance.
Thank You for the silver rod to ground me.
Thank You for granting me new opportunities.

All that I want is the flame of Your Light.  All that I desire is the purity You desire.

Let me be useful.  Let me be a blessing.  Let me be Your instrument.

Let me live my live on Yours.  Let my human body celebrates my soul that is connected to You.

Let me not to step away from You.

I love You.  I love You.  I love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself