Nothing In The World

Nothing in the world is permanent.  What is, is change.  It will be foolish of me to think that my earthly success will be forever.  Or my material gains last eternally and I get to bring them over the rainbow bridge on my passing.  Or my physical relationships with my family, my friends and others be for all time.

Change is constant.  It occurs continuously in every stages in one's life.  It is a permanent fixture of life.  To embrace it makes me to flow with life's momentum.  To resist it makes me not to grow.  

Refusal of any type of change can lead me to have negative side effects in life.  When I can no longer change, I am challenged to change myself.  When I do not change, nothing in the world will make me happy and there will be no peace of mind.

I have to live my life in such a way that this moment is the last.  At all times, an old thing ends and a new thing starts.  I must not be afraid of any change.  I am developing when I am changing.  This is what make me be one with my soul.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself