The Quality Of Life

Life is just life.  It is As-Is.  It is how I view it that makes the difference.  Everyday, there are constant countless happenings of events in life.  They happen and they are to teach me lessons.  

Any experience I have is not, by itself, negative or positive.  It is the meaning that I attach to that experience that gives its positive or negative connotation.  When things happen, it is good that I ask myself, 'What will I learn from this?'.  Importantly, it is good that I ask 'What have I created that it is happening?.

I am not the product of my environment.  And, I should not think that I am.  I have to break away from such dogma.  When I think that I am, I am not taking the responsibility to own my life.  I have to look at life in a way that it could be, not what it was or what it is.  The story of my life is not my life; it is just my story.

I am a soul and I have a body.  My mind is just a tool that my soul is using.  My body acts as a vehicle to move around.  My soul is an intangible invisible energy that is self aware and has tremendous consciousness.  When I understand this, I understand life.  

My soul does not suffer but my mind and body do.  They suffer as I do not understand the language of my soul.  They do not know the exact meaning of who my soul is.  The soul feeds on quality and not quantity.  The soul wants to experience, to find meaning and to qualify purpose.

To feel my soul, I have to clean and erase all intellects in me.  Intellect is an earthly asset.  To connect with my soul, my mind and body have to be silent.  It is at this 'pure' state that the soul grows and evolves.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself