Blaming Others Will Not Fix My Problem

 

Should I want to live a peaceful life, I must learn to take responsibility on all my actions.  I have to own my words.  I have to be vigilant on my actions and reactions - and to make sure they are positive.

Life is beautiful when I can no longer blame others for my errors, my mistakes.  Life is beautiful when I accept others to be my teachers.  Life is beautiful when I do not take things personal. 

Everything in life and my relationship with others are about learning.  It is about my growth.  Should I take every thing personal - from what they want to tell me and from what they want to share with me - I will fail to be a human.

I must learn to get rid of things that exhaust my soul.  I need to recognize what makes me happy.  I shall not pretend to be happy when I am hurt.  Yes, I will never able to heal if I keep pretending I am not hurt.

Forgiveness is important.  I have to forgive myself should I am not able to forgive others.  A repeated mistake is a choice.

Should I want to learn in life, I have to stop thinking that I am always right.  Such a mindset blocks me from achieving the joy in life.  Such attitude will not allow me to grow.  Such behaviour is not a win win thing.

I will be in a big communication problem should I do not listen to understand.  I fail in communicating with others when I listen to reply.  It is in listening that I will appreciate others.

Should I want to be a good human, I have to appreciate the good people in my life when it counts and not when it is convenient.  I must not procrastinate to say 'thank you' and to wait for another time to say it.  Time and tide wait for no man.

I need to live to know where I am.  Am I coming from a place of love?  Or, am I coming from a place of fear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself