Do You (And Will You) Remember Me?

'The apple does not fall far from the tree', so it says.  It is a phrase to connect of who I am with that of my parents.  So here I am today, a living person of my family line.  I am grateful to be here.  I am thankful to my parents, their parents and their parents' parents.  

The lineage - the family tree - would go on and on, all the way back to the beginning of creation.  I have the karmic relationship from my father and his side.  And, so does the traits - the attributes, the characteristics, the qualities - from my mother's side.

I am a spark to the sum total to all of them.  I am the sum total of all their good and all their bad.  I have inherited their joy and pain, their love and hate, their success and struggle and their dreams and idiosyncrasies. 

There shall be, and always be, something of them inside me.  It is the process of nature.  DNA is shared, it is passed down, like it or not, from them to me and every body else in the family tree.  Each one of us nurtures the same habit, one way or another.

Should I call the kettle is black, and so am I.  It is whatever it is.  But, that does not mean I cannot be to be different.  I have a choice to be different to make things right.  Question is, how?

Do they wish that I remember them?  What were their dreams?  How had their lives been?  Do I have a different lifestyle compared to theirs?  What shall be next after me?

It does not matter who they were.  I shall not fret what I do not know.  I shall not wonder what the future will be.  

What is important - Now - is that I pray for forgiveness for all of us - me and my family, my relatives and my ancestors.  That I seek forgiveness for all our errors, our mistakes and our wrong doings be erased.  That, all our sins are forgiven.  That, everyone in my family and all my ancestors can be set free.

I pray to the Divine Creator to cleanse, purify, release, sever and cut all the unwanted energies and vibrations we have created, accumulated and/or accepted from the beginning of our creation to the present.

Let the Divine Creator approve the release and transmutation of all toxins and negative vibrations to pure light.  Let the Divine Creator manifest harmony, love, wisdom, order, balance, perfect and right relationships, ideas, sources of wealth, sustenance and energies.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  And it is done.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself