Just Do It

To change life, I need to change what is inside of me first.  It has to be beautiful for it to get reflected beautifully on the outside world.  When I work to make myself better, everything else will take care of itself.

To understand the future is a good thing.  To have goals in life is encouraged.  But, do I live looking at the future or do I live living in the past?

I will not know how to love should I do not know the feeling of love inside me.  I will not know how to sing a good song should I not know what a melody is.  I shall be a winner, in life, when I make the best of everything.

There is a difference between a good inside and a good outside.  Just as in the situation where some people talk to you on their free time or they take their free time to talk to you.

It is important to learn the difference.  It is important to know the difference.  When I can be critical on myself, I learn I am not perfect.  When I learn to know that I am not perfect, I will learn to accept others better.

Certainty is an assured confidence.  It is a feeling filled with courage and a conviction to act.  Not everything, in life, needs a reaction but certainty is a feeling of faith.  It is an act nudged by higher consciousness for things to get better.

However, I alone am responsible for what I do, or don't do, or how I respond to what is done to me.  To blame others for the consequences, if any, will not fix my life.  

Everything that I do, act and react has to come from the truth of my heart.  My actions and reactions must not be the fruits bearing from the ego of my tongue.  Dirty water does not kill the plants from growing but I must not let ego to kill humanity from progressing.

Life is like sitting on difficult exam.  It is testing us at all times.  Nonetheless, I must learn to enjoy and accept everything that is to happen.  I must not compare myself to others for everyone has different question paper.

No one knows the countless battles I fought alone to have so much trust in myself.  No one knows how many times I rebuilt myself from scratch to have the life I have today.

Life is beautiful when everything is done from the simplicity of the mind.  When I am to chase butterflies, they will fly away.  But, it is when I spend my time making a beautiful garden that the butterflies will come.

In life, everything is there for a reason.  In life, everything is to happen for good change.  I do not have to chase but to attract.  It is better to sit, observe and enjoy than to fret on all the small stuffs.

I must not live to change the world.  It is beyond me.  All that I need to do is to change myself.  Change what is inside me, change the way I think.  I have to change for myself.

For my own sanity, I have to let things be.  Life loves me more when I can learn not to control.  To control is an act to suffocate another.  What flows, flows.  What crashes, crashes.  It is perfectly okay with the fact that I am not for everyone.

To impose my thoughts and/or feelings on others is a cruel action.  It is disrespecting the divinity on their souls.  When I am minding myself and do my work truly and conscientiously, unknown connections will come and seek me.

I am the only person who can give myself what I want.  It is good where I can learn to enjoy everything that happens in my life.  It is good when I learn not to make my happiness or success dependent on an attachment to any person, place or thing.

It is good that I learn to say ‘No’.  There is power in it.  Saying ‘Yes’ just to please others can lead to bitterness.  There can be more problems in the long run.  It is better to be honest and say ‘No’ from the start.

Clarity to wisdom comes with time.  The more I spend on quality time, the more I learn to be better.   But I have to live not to procrastinate.  Just do it, so it says.  Time is precious - for in the blink of an eye, anything could all be taken away.

There is a witty punchline that goes, “Funny thing about getting older – Your eyesight starts getting weaker but your quality to see through people’s bullshit gets much better”.  Can this be true?

It is said, ‘No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, it is how you treat people ultimately tells all’.  Real happiness does not come from accomplishments.  It is always the result of cultivating a state of peace within the mind and body.

In reality, at all time of my life, I am enough.  That is all that I need to tell myself to remember.  Just do what I want to do.  Just do what I think I want to do.  But, it is important that I know that I should not cultivate a negative mind should I want a positive life.

Point is, God will show up right when I need Him.  A delay is not a denial.  God will make it happen at the right time.  But, before I ask God for anything, I must first thank Him for everything.

Only then, may the blessings be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself