Ho'oponopono

I move in the direction of my dominant thought. I shall let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

Life, as it is, is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.  I shall not resist them.  I shall let reality be reality.

The only thing that I need to ask myself, the only thing that I need to own and to take full responsibility. .. is to know that there is love within me.

I must always allow the feeling of love to surface in my body. In my awareness. In my BEing.

That's the only way for me to feel a connection to the Divine.

With the Divine, I shall be led with divinity.  With divine inspirations.  

With the Divine, I shall no longer be complaining. I shall no longer be judging.  I shall no longer harbour negative energies.

With the Divine, all things are well.  But, will I learn to forgive?  Will I learn to stop all the blame?  Will I be useful?

Dear ONE, I miss you badly.  Let me reach You.  But for now, for today, I am sorry and please forgive me for anything and everything that I am contributing, from the time of my creation to this present time, that is not Love.

For all that is not Love that I surround myself with.  For all that is not Love that I accumulate, create and accept.

I am sorry. Please forgive me.

I am sorry. Please forgive me.

I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Dear ONE, let the water of life brings me back to your Shangri La. I love you. Thank you.

Yes!, I am responsible for anything and everything that's happening in me.

Yes!, I become what I think about.  The me I see is the me that I will be.

When I think of hate, I become hateful.  
When I think of anger, I become angry.

When I think of love, I become Love.
When I think of joy, I become joyful.

It is how the program in me functions.  Unfortunately, I may not be fully aware of how these programs with my consciousness.

There is something irony how human brain works.  It somehow won't allow human to own they are responsible.  Somehow, the brain easily chooses to deny, ignore and rationalize human errors.

Ho'oponopono, the art of making things right, is an inner knowing journey.  The cleaning is to awaken me to own part of whatever I am experiencing.

Yes!, I become what I think about.  And should I want to think to be in the Shangri-la of the Divine, I have to think of the programs, the memories, the data that embed deep in me.

These programs, sadly, is much like bacteria or a virus.  It is more psychological.

But I do not need to their origins.  When I accept that I have them, all that I must do now is to let go, let God.  I must start to clean.

It is in taking charge to clean that I will reach every goal I set myself, that I will achieve every aim.

Dear ONE, I am sorry.
Dear ONE, please forgive me.
Dear ONE, I love You.
Dear ONE, thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself