Life Is Like An Echo

Dear ONE,

Humbly, I thank you.  Yes, there are so many things that I want to thank you.  But what is the most that I want to reach out, is that I am thankful for Your nudges.

Your Love is the very source of my life.

As human, I accept that I am faced with challenges.  As human, I accept that I have things to clear on.

As human, I accept that there is duality in my life. In everyone's life.  When there is a door opens, there is one that closed.  When there is new, there is something else that is old.  When something is dead, something else comes alive.  When there is hello, there is goodbye.

Where do I fit in all these?

Humbly, I thank You for surrounding me in the divine embrace.  I am taking charge to take full responsibility for my thoughts, words, deeds and actions.  I am taking charge to own them and accept the errors and not to blame others, when challenges get hard.

Humbly, I thank You to let me to affirm my rightness in the universe.  It is Your Love that shall put me to co operate with others easily and automatically as part of my own nature.

Humbly, I am sorry and please forgive me for my past belief system and to assuming responsibility for my thoughts, feelings and reactions.

Humbly, I am accepting that I have to live for who I am.  I need to recognise my own errors, my own uniqueness.

As I continue to walk with challenges, there is also a way back home to You. I love you. I am sorry and please forgive me.

Humbly, I thank You for that Shangri-la that is mine.

I mentally bathe myself with Your love and be in divine embrace.

Thank You, dear ONE.  Thank You! Thank You!

The stage of life and all its action is like a boomerang.  When I throw it out, it comes back to me.

Life is like an echo.  When I shout out, it echoes back on me.

And so, I have to take charge to have a clear intention. A benevolent intention.  I need to state it, for a start. And then, I have to let go of it while paying attention to any nudges from within or opportunity that come my way.

When I feel the divine inspiration to do something, act.  That's the how of making my dreams come true.

I should never be afraid to tread the path alone.  After all, in the journey of life, I am in a bus with many stops.  Each stop, there'll be something that drops off and there'll be something that hops on.

And with every stop, I must clear all the mental and emotional weeds and inherited memories so that I can hear divine inspiration when it calls on me.

With every stops, I must clean and clear worries.

With every stops, I must clean and clear anger.

With every stops, I must be grateful and give respect.

With every stops, I must fully realized my imperfections that must be cleaned.

Be at zero is a journey and not a destination. And, the good thing, half the joy is getting there.

So, for today, may there be peace in me beyond all understanding.  May there be love beyond all understanding.

Do I want to own it?  Or do I want another moment to slip away?

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me for anything and everything that I have easily blamed on others and not taking full responsibility of my own words, thoughts, deeds and actions.

Rainstorm me with Your dewdrops do that I can be at ice blue to reap Your divine embrace.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself