The Process Of Life

Everyone and everything around me is my teacher.  They are my teacher to remind me, to guide me, to teach and re-teach.

I have to accept them.  They are souls.  They are created by the same Divinity that creates me.

I must open myself to them.  Only in relationship that I can know myself, not in abstraction and certainly not in isolation.

The movements of behaviour is the sure guide to myself.  It's the mirror of my consciousness.  This mirror will reveal its content, the images, the attachments, the fears, the loneliness, the joy and sorrow.

The most important relationship in creation is my acceptance to these teachers.  And to all my teachers, I need to say that "I am sorry" and "Please forgive me".

I seek for forgiveness for being unconscious of my relationship with all of you.  I seek for forgiveness so that the Divine will transforms all my negative vibrations.

I am sorry and please forgive me for anything and everything that I am contributing to our relationship that is not Love.

I am sorry and please forgive me for all the negative energies put upon our relationship.

I am sorry and please forgive me for all my thoughts, words, deeds and actions.

It is in this forgiveness that set me free. I love you. Thank you!

The process of Life is difficult.  The journey is but not Life in itself.

This is a great truth.  It is one of the greatest truths.  It is a great truth because once I truly see this truth, I transcend it.

Once I truly know that life is difficult, once I truly understand and accept it, then Life is no longer difficult.

Because once it is accepted, the fact that Life is difficult no longer matters.

It is no longer matters when I can have conscious intention.  In the clarity of consciousness, in the clarity of intention, the divine inspiration finds good everywhere.

I must find the strength and the courage to hold truth to my thoughts, words, deeds and actions.  I must nurse and heal my thoughts, words, deeds and actions.

I must clean on them.  I must clear clutters on them.

I clean and clear so that there'll be love beyond all understanding.  So there'll be relationship of the Divine between me and others.

I must clean so that I strike the peace beyond all understanding.

It is love and peace that will measure my spiritual, mental, emotional and physical health.  The measure of this health is the disposition to find good everywhere.

I love you, dear ONE.  Reverently and humbly, I reach for your Divine Hand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself