In Totality Of A Spiritual Journey

Dear ONE,

Thank you for a beautiful day.  Though everyday is beautiful, today is a little different. Today is a day where the mass is in one thought .. to celebrate a day of joy, of peace, of love.

Today, I reach out for your Divine's Hand.  With Your Hand, I imbue myself in the pillar of peace.  In the pillar of joy. In the pillar of Love.

In these pillars, I place my thoughts be of the most elevated nature I can imagine. As much of them as possible.  I keep and empower the thoughts of love, positivity, joy and optimism in my awareness.  In my consciousness.

Today, with Your Divine's Hand, I set my sights high. The higher the better.

I seek the most wonderful things to happen, not in the future but right now.

I allow absolutely nothing to hamper me or hold me up in any way.

I love you, dear ONE.  Today, allow me to bask in Your divinity do that I taste your divine inspiration.

I thank You, dear ONE.  Today, I crucify myself to CEEPORT.  But I warn myself not to be desirous of having things done quickly.  Not to look at small advantages.

Desire to have things done quickly prevents their being done thoroughly.

Looking at small advantages prevents great affairs from being accomplished.

As I feel the beauty of this day, and every other days, let that beauty beautify my soul.

Dear ONE,

YOU asked me to reflect on what I am doing. Cos it is necessary to be consciously aware but not important as to know the answers.

Concentration in doing something, deep focus in seeking for something outside can be a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual suffering.

What is not is in the joy of doing it. Without expectations but with clear intention. It is necessary to draw the line between these two.

All the thoughts and beliefs that are in the unconscious mind is what's keeping me from the real feeling of your divinity embrace. The divinity love. The divinity light. The divinity peace.

The joy that I exude from what I am doing will set me free. It will, as YOU promise, bring me closer to extreme peace. To the pillar of peace of "I".

When I am really at the pulse of peace of "I" that I finally know that the happiness that I want is underneath all the thoughts and feelings and expectations and desires. It is all right here.

The totality of my spiritual journey is in the joy that I must put in what I am doing.  Not in the act but in the intention.

Not in a forced concentration but the letting go. Not in a calculated exercise but the peace and love that are beyond all understandings.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself