About Realization

The beautiful thing about realization is, it is the fastest way to freedom.  Only when I feel the feeling inside of me that I own my sense of being. Of the sense of all the vulnerabilities.

These feelings make me to accept that I am a human.  That I am a spirit.  That I have responsibilities to make things right for myself.

As a mindful spirit, I must be aware of the reality of my feelings. As I become more aware of my beliefs over a period of time, I will see how they bring forth certain feelings automatically.

Problems are never outside of me. I perceive a problem as being on the outside because I am using my eyes and my ears and my brain.  But all of the input of in my brain, it is in my mind body system.  The problem is in me, within myself in my psyche.

The theory of pointing a finger is very apt.  When I shoot a blame onto someone with a finger pointing out, what I do not realize that I have four fingers telling myself that I am the biggest cause of the problem.

It is, in this wise quote that says, a man who is sure of himself is not angry at every slight done him, nor does he carry grudges.

A man who fears for his own worth, however, is furious under such circumstances.

I must be at a realization that the free flow of my emotions will always lead me back to my conscious beliefs if I do not impede them.

Dear ONE, I reach on your Divine's Hand for forgiveness.  Shower me with your dewdrops and let Your Divinity manifest harmony, love, wisdom and order.

I love You, dear ONE. I humbly ask to be surrounded with Your Divine love and light always, forever and ever more.

Life's fulfillment finds constant contradictions in its path.  But those are necessary for the sake of its advance.

My life is my universe. I am the world of the world.  I have my own vocation and the talent is the call.  But there talent will not be beautiful aspiration should I continue not to empty the mind.  It is in the nothingness of the mind, the empty of the glass, that talent conspires with everything of divine inspiration.

It is in this state that a direction in which all space is open.  It is in this state that all of life faculties invite to the endless exertion.

Peace begins with me. Should I am waiting for someone else to get happy before I do, then I have missed the point.  Then I have not understood the concept of life.

I am like a ship in a river that runs against obstructions on every side.  These obstructions are my manifestation of my inner thoughts. My unshifted paradigm.

To change it, I must have the passion to tidy my programs.  To clean every of past cluttered thoughts.  To take charge of my words.  To own my deeds and actions.

I have to do all that immediately.  I have to do it with convictions. There are no exceptions.  There shall be no excuses.

Where I am now, compared to many that are not as privileged as yet, I should count the blessings.  I should continue to sweep serenely over a deepening channel into an infinite sea.

And, I should stop complaining!

I am sorry. Please forgive me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself