I Say A Prayer

 Dear ONE,

At the end of each passing day, I reach out to Your divinity with my prayers.  I say a prayer for forgiveness for whatever is in me that is causing the outer circumstances.

I say a prayer that I am agreeing to Life and not to contradict it.  That I am going with the flow while constantly in full awareness that I must continue to be free of all my conditionings and to clean on them.

I say a prayer that I am able to let go and letting the Divine operates through me.  I must extend Your Love with no conditions, no expectations and no boundaries.

I say a prayer that I shall continue to pray. That I shall always clean.  This act gives motivation and a sense of inner peace and joy that is unrelated to time.

It is the prayer, it is the cleaning that will make me see a complete change for the better.  It is because I am saying a prayer that I am cleaning my own toxic thoughts and replacing them with love.

Peace of I occurs when I put all my attention into cleaning, into surrendering myself to the Divine, and have no desire to get anything from, or to change, another person.

I say a prayer that I love You constantly.

I say a prayer that I thank You endlessly.

I say a prayer that I am truly sorry and that You forgive me.

I say a prayer that the human me is not a perfect BEing.

I am always looking forward to have conversation with the Divine.  It is my sacred time.  It is a special moment that I create. The moment that is only me and the Divinity.

Create this moment is my inspirational intention. It is in this moment that I own my self limitation.  It is in this moment that the graciousness of inspiration takes place.

At this moment, with every conversation engaged, I feel blessed.  I feel a useful energy inspired by some great purpose.  In all these moments, I find myself in a new and wonderful world.

Dormant forces, faculties and talents become alive.  I discover myself.

It is in this moment that I miss the purity of things.  The unconditional. The non  judgemental. The positive energy vortex.  The Love.

It is in this moment that makes me wanting to be a better human. To be useful. To be a blessing. To be at zero.

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me for anything and everything that I am creating, accepting, accumulating and surrounding myself with.  I reach for your Divine's Hand so that all my errors in thoughts, words, deeds and actions are forgiven.

This moment that I am with you, let it begin with the possible. That, I love You and I thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself