I Am The I

I am the "I". I come forth from the void into the light.

I am that emptiness, that hollowness beyond all consciousness.

It is in this light that I create life. It is my full responsibility how the life is shaped. How the tree of Life grows. How the water of Life becomes the sustenance and the energy.

I who would know the world seek first within my BEing depth.  I who would truly take full responsibility of my thoughts, words, deeds and actions would develop interest for higher purpose.

My tragedy is what dies inside of me while I live.

I must not be afraid to tread my path alone. As I do not have to follow in someone else's footsteps.

In complete responsibility, I must accept everything even the people who enter my life and their problems.  Their problems are my problems. They enter my life because I have not let go.

I must empower to clean. I must expand the peace of "I".

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me.  Forgive me for everything that I have surrounded myself with.  Forgive me for what I have accumulated.  Forgive me for what I have accepted. Forgive me for what I have created.

Dear ONE,

It is a realization that my prayers to you, all these while, are about my desire of a paradigm shift. It is an act, in the world of science, a neuroplasticity.

I say my prayers because I feel that the act is empowering.  The prayers are the cleaning acts for me to reshape and rewire my brain, a self directed neuroplasticity.

I engage into higher consciousness through these prayers.  The more that I am doing, the closer I feel towards You. I thank You for nudging me all these while.

It is in the act that I am breaking myself free.

It is in the act that let Love to unite.  That makes living to be complete and a sense of fulfillment.

Love joins Life and filled them by what is deepest in themselves.

All I need is to continue with conviction my ability to love to clean. To say them with my prayers.  To reach out with clear intention.  At the same time, to be useful.

I will continue, in my own way, to keep saying my prayers. My cleaning.  It is this act of love for You that I am developing until it embraces the totality of my soul and of the earth. And of the Peace of 'I'.

I love You, dear ONE. I say my prayers for they will decide on a matter and it will established for me. And they will be the light that will shine on my ways, the journey of my Life.

These prayers make me to cease trying to work everything out with my minds for it will get me nowhere.

I shall live by way of cleaning to get into the intuition and inspiration and let my whole life be a Revelation.

Thank You, dear ONE.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself