Remember To Remember

Dear ONE,

I am constantly reaching out to You because this is my conversation with You. I am putting together with conscious and unconscious minds together so as to prevent conflict within myself.

My conversation with You will bring our connection closer. As I am conversing myself with You, I am seeing, feeling and hearing You in me. All that You are that will guide, protect and shine in me. In my soul.  In my being. In my universe.

I am conversing with You so as to be with the waking reality of Life.  It is this conversation that makes something in my life moves.  It is in that action that is crucial to success.

My conversation with You is about building an experience.  It is this experience to continue and be committed to clean, clean and clean that shall pave all wonderful and beautiful experiences to take place.

It is this conversation that opens doors. I do not have to do anything but simply have to be and let things happen.

My conversation is to recognize the divinity.  It is an act determined by myself, not the circumstances of my journey of life.

Thank You that take my hand.  Thank You that You continue to build my courage.  Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

My life is either a daring adventure or nothing.  I am not here just to survive. But I am here, in this lifetime, to find my freedom.

It has now come that I am here to live and know life in its multi dimension. To know life in its richness. In all its varieties.

I am here to understand about responsibility. To own the responsibility for everything that is happening to me.

I am here to become conscious.  In consciousness, all that is happening around me is my creation.  I must own all that I think.  All that I say.  All that I act and do.

I am here to understand the works that I must finish.

I am here to find freedom for my journey home.  I am here to free myself from all beliefs, negativities, past energy blocks, thought forms and all kind of stuffs that prevent me from being here now, and at peace in this moment.

I am here to make amends. I am here to forgive myself. I am here to love myself. I am here to give thanks that there's the ONE that is above me.

I am here to explore all possibilities available. To face my challenges. To build my courage.

I am here to accept all that and not to shoot blame on others for things that are not working right for me.

I am here to experience and then to re-experience.  It is in all collision that I must welcome.  It is in all collision that there will be something that shall rise to the occasion.

It is then that life becomes a flame. Life blooms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself