Keep Cleaning

Love alone can unite living beings for it joins them by what is deepest in themselves.

In truth, I have everything as a BEing including love. I only have to give my permission to receive it and therefore be able to experience it.

I need to develop love, unconditional, until it embraces the totality of Men and of the earth.

One effective way to achieve that is that I keep telling myself 'I am sorry and please forgive me'.  Forgiveness recognizes what I thought others did to me has not occurred.

I must cease trying to work everything out with my minds as it will get me nowhere.

I must live by intention and inspiration and let my whole life be a revelation.

I must decide on a cleaning, clearing and healing myself.  It will then establish for me and light will shine on my ways.

So long I am called a human, I will make mistakes.  There'll be errors in my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.

In my name as being a human, I hold on to responsibility.  I am responsible for my peace, my joy and sorrow, my love and dislikes, my choices and judgements.  I am responsible for everything and anything in my life that is full and overflowing with moments.

It is, being a human, necessary that I empty out the old to make room for the new to enter.  Change is never a loss.  It is change only.

I want love and to that end, I must be committed to clean, erase and bring myself higher to the Shangri-la of the Divine.

I want peace and I need to know that happiness might be one way but contentment is another.

As long as I am a human and should I not take the full responsibility of my BEing, I will not be able to see things as they are.  I will be seeing things as I am.

The moment I accept that I am a human full of old programs and of many errors, the gate for change shall open.

Only when I submit and surrender that all burdens, all mountainous burdens simply disappear.

Dear ONE, I am sorry for whatever programs in me that created all events. Please forgive my being unconscious to my own thought process.

Dear ONE, thank You for releasing this program from my being.

Dear ONE, I love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself