Thoughts Are A Boomerang

Until I can understand that nothing can happen to me, nothing can ever come to me or be kept from me except in accord with my state of consciousness, I will not have the key to Life.

I who still be influenced by likes and dislikes will not be able to understand the significance of the circumstances and will tend to despair before them.

There is no separation between me and the Divine.  I am a divine expression is the creative principle.  There can be no real lack or scarcity.

There is nothing I have to try to achieve our attract. I am and contain the potential for everything within me.

But what discriminate between me and the Divine is the memories of problems in my program.  Those that I, without much knowing, let them to keep replaying in my life.

Only when I take charge that I am fully responsible for all of these problems that I am capable of freeing myself.

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me for anything and everything that I - consciously and unconsciously - am creating.  Grant me the wisdom to be aware.  Provide me with Your Love to love.

Thoughts are like boomerang.  When I throw it out, it comes back to me.

It's the reality.  In reality, people appear in my live to give me opportunity.

What is that opportunity? It is to make me one hundred percent responsible and to say to myself, 'I am sorry and please forgive me, for whatever is going on in me that is creating this.'

(This is any event that occurs in my life)

That phrase is also the most powerful that I can do to change my world.  Saying those phrases changes my beliefs about the nature of life, people, reality, to something more positive.

Problems repeat themselves because when they appear, I react and his on to them.  I don't stop thinking about the problem and so I get trapped.

The more I depend on forces outside myself, the more I am dominated by them.

I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself