Life Is About Me; Not Others

I have to remember that it is not about others. It is about myself and what I am really doing.  I got to take heart.  I got to forgive myself. This is the very first thing I must gift myself.

My pain will be the breaking of the shell to go into myself that encloses my understanding.  When I can forgive myself, truth and happiness will get me in the end.

Dear myself, dear the "I" in me, I am sorry that I have been unconscious. Please forgive me for not being aware of my own thoughts, of my own beliefs, of my negativity, of my past memories.  

Forgive me and I am sorry for not being alert in a conscious, responsible way to how I have helped create problems I am perceiving.

Please forgive me so that I return to my soul of love. I love you.

I love you and take my hand so that I can function efficiently.

Life loves me. Yes!, it does.  But am I fully aware that life conspires with what I think of it?

For God loves me too.  He provides what I think of my life is about.  It is what in my mind that molds my life.  It is what in my beliefs that conspires into my reality.

I can continue to pray, to ask, to hope.  But should I believe something is true about myself or my world, I will tend to attract the circumstances to match it.

That works with my negative beliefs as well.

Do I want to become aware of that?

Do I want not to clean and erase all the past memories?

Do I want not to take full responsibility to make right my life?

How much longer will I go on letting my consciousness sleep? To be in ignorance?

How much longer am I going to stay oblivious of the immensity of myself?

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me for all my neglect.  For all that I take life for granted. For all that I have influenced life to further with all my past beliefs.

I am sorry. I reach for Your Divinity to make my things right. For all things right.

I love You. I love You. I love You.

Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself