To Be Useful

 My creation is for a purpose.  I have to acknowledge that. I have to own it.

I am not here just to survive and to live, be it long or short. I am here to live and know life in its multi dimensions.

I am here to know life in its richness, in all its varieties.

Only when I live multi dimensionally, explore all possibilities available, never shrinks back from any challenges and welcome them that I rise to the occasion.

Only when I live knowing that I have to clean and clear all of my clutters, my beliefs, my data .. then life becomes a flame. Life blooms. And a purpose known.

When I am clear and in clarity that I am not burdened with thinking. Inspiration will just flow.

Such is when the Divine exists through me.  Such is when the "I" is the peace and life is truly experienced.

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me for anything and everything that I am contributing, accumulating, accepting and creating to life that is not love.  I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry.

I love You, dear ONE.

Ironically, the thoughts and the beliefs in me often lead me to work harder when life is filled with everything simple.

The thoughts and the beliefs that are in my unconscious mind are what keeping me away from the Divine.  They make me to be on a quest for unknowingly looking for something to make me happy but not knowing that the happiness that I want in this moment is underneath all the thoughts and feelings and expectations and desires.

What I do not realize, every time I say that I must do something, it takes an incredible energy.  Far more than physically doing it.

What I may not know, the easiest way is to begin with the possible. Begin with one step.

It begins with acknowledging to fill every of my atoms and molecules with cleaning. With saying the four cleaning phrases.

Saying it with conviction makes me to be in totality of my BEing of my spiritual journey.  Only when I am in that spirit that I can be more than I am.

I constantly want to erase all my errors in my thoughts, in my words, in my deeds and in my actions.

That's my conviction to be at zero.  That's my desire to be useful.  That's my want to be love to love.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself