Fear Not

It is a natural thing to have fear. It is something that will always be a part of life.

But, how much should I allow it to dictate in my journey? How long should it be with me?

Fear is constant.  I must not resist. To resist is to persist.

I must thank you my fear for it is asking me to take notice of the way of life. It is teaching me to take full responsibility.

When I have faith that the Divine is always guiding me, protect me, I must learn to have no fear of moving into the unknown.

I must simply step out fearlessly knowing that the Divine is with me.

Fear is all the false experiences and expectations that are appearing real.  When I take full responsibility to be alive, fear is dear.  

I must learn to gently embrace it.  Only when I accept it to be like a guiding light that they light shines in me. In all my journey. In all my relationship.

Love is a wonderful thing. Love is love and to follow it under all circumstances, the highest promptings within it is to be always true too the Divine and the divine self.

To be with love and to rely upon it is embracing that inward light, the inward voice that lead to the pursue of life purpose with a fearless and restful heart.

With that wing of love, believing that the future will yield the reward of every thought and effort.  Everything becomes alive, all inanimate and animate objects.

When in love with love, there's a knowing that the laws of the universe can never fail and that all my own will come back to me.  This is faith and the living of faith.

To be love is to be 100 percent responsible for all my thoughts, words, deeds and actions. The only intent is for my own well being.

When I take 100 percent responsibility to all my thoughts, words, deeds and actions that I can be named love. That I own love and love owns me in return.

Love is a wonderful thing. I must love love.

Love is Divine.  It is in recognizing my imperfections that the Divine Love will be alive.

I reach for Divinity's Hand with my gratitude of love. With repentance. With faith.

I let the Divine intelligence to manifest for wisdom, harmony, love, order and balance.   I let it to manifest for right and perfect relations.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself