How Life Succeeds

I reach out in prayers as I want to take full responsibility. I want to be able to see myself, not from physical but what is deep inside me mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

I want to see myself beyond my ego demands.  My cleaning is my prayer. My cleaning is my acceptance that I am not perfect.

My cleaning is about to understand my pride and to let it go.

My cleaning is to understand my unhappiness and to let it go.

My cleaning is to understand my attachments and to let it go.

There is little sense in attempting to change external conditions if I don't understand and change my inner beliefs.  Only when I put away the outer conditions that the state of zero will come naturally.

I accepted the luggage of my life is heavy. And when I constantly remind myself to embrace the divinity within me, the source that was created within, that the truth shall set me free.

I reach for Divine's Hand and I shall continuously reach out till I am one and at home with You.

I have been put to the test of life and let this door that You have opened for me overcome all my problems and let me grow.  Let me take full responsibility. Let me stop all the blame.

Life is the movie I see through my own unique eyes. It is how I take it that counts.

If I take it with a negative attitude, life is a prison. All can be impossible. All can be catalyst of problems.

Should I take it to be an opportunity, life is a garden of harvesting and nurturing. It is an opportunity where peace shall begin with me, from me.

How life succeeds is in my hand.  I am the captain that commands and drives the wheel. I am in charge.

When I take full responsibility and not to blame others when anything goes wrong, happiness entails. With this happiness, it is the key to my success.

When I take care with full responsibility of all endeavours of my own inner world, my outer world would change.

Love will never abandon me. It is me that abandoned love.

Peace is always within me. It is me that refused to see it.

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me for allowing, accumulating and creating the wall between me and You.

I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry.

I must not look outside. Those who looks outside, dreams.

I must look inside. Those who looks inside, wakes.

I love You. I love You. I love You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself