There Is No One Outside

Life is always a discovery. It is full of blessings from inside the treasure chest.

And these blessings - I will have no idea how huge they can be.  Only when I  learn the secret of right relations, only when I start to clean myself that the universe is all within my reach.

But first, I need to trust. I need to clean my own thoughts, my own beliefs, my own data and programming.  I must realise that I cannot help myself and my soul unless both me and my soul really want help and are ready to be helped.

There's no one outside and nobody can help me and my soul but myself.

When I show the Universe that I can co operate, that I can trust that the Universe will give me back in return. That all layers about life is layered with love that is beyond my imagination. That is beyond my understanding.

When I co operate and not to resist, I will understand empathy to the fullest.  I shall receive love according to what I give and based on my efforts.

There's peace beyond. There's love beyond.  Question is, do I not want to have it all?

Do I want not to look for the divine in everything around me?

I must accept that the luggage of my journey in this lifetime is heavy. It is filled with a lifetime of stories, memories, programs, conditioning, judgements, etc.

From the beginning of my creation to this present moment, I accumulate, accept and create habits and thought forms. Do I aware of the kind and type of energy that I am surrounding myself with?

I reach for Your Divinity to make things right. Let all my thoughts, words, deeds and actions be carried out with full responsibility. Let my thoughts, words, deeds and actions be of love beyond all understanding.  Let them be of peace beyond all understanding.

Love and peace occur when I put all my intention into giving and have no desire to get anything from, or to change, another person.

The change must be me. The change has to be me.

I accept that what I expect about life and my relations with each other come from the conclusions I made from my previous experiences. From my past memories. From my conditioning and judgements.

In surrendering to myself, I become aware to clean my thoughts, words, deeds and actions.  Love and peace become no conditions, no expectations and no boundaries.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself