Joy In Nothingness

I who have everything. Yes!, I am already wealthy. Yes!, I already have everything I need.

I am also who have nothing.  The zero that I have has to be seen and looked with the right perspective.

I must ask myself, how much longer will I go on letting my energy sleep?  How much longer am I going to stay oblivious of the immensity of myself?

I am zero. I am wealthy. These are the state of my BEing. Yet I don't realize it because my data, past memories cover it. I take the choice to worry. I make excuses. I try this and that.

Do I realize that in trying this and that and not accepting my BEing that I am living in a conflict and not in my moment?

Do I realize that when I keep trying this and that, that they are usually out of my own fear?

Divinity has come to me in many ways and through many doors.  Do I still want to lose time in conflict? Do I still want to empower doubt?

Time is now. Time can never be recovered. Should I want to set myself free, it is now.

When I slip another moment, I shall miss opportunities that may take many lives before another comes my way again.

When I am free of data and all my past memories, I am available to receive inspiration from the Divine.

That's the Divine's promise.

I must take what figure I will, its exact value, nor more or less and it still returns to me.

What I give is what I get back. But I must not count what I give nor do I place a price in what I get in return. Giving is a gift and what is returned, without any conditioning, is priceless.

I am influenced by my likes and dislikes.  It is how life in general has been.  The mind, that's me, form opinion and judgement and get myself stuck and enslaved myself.

If the dead can speak, the word I world probably hear is 'move on and let go'.  That's what life should be. That it must be in a state of zero.

In nothing, it is lighter. In zero, life dances in joy and happiness. When there's joy and happiness, there's peace. There'll be divinity.

I must tell myself that I love myself and would love myself no matter what.

It is in owning this love that every virtues are rewarded, in silence and certainty.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself