Be Like The Twinkle Little Stars

Very often, as life is taken for granted, that the mind forgets that there is nobody outside that can create my inner happiness.  That can create anyone's happiness.

When I choose to be with somebody, it has to be because I want to and not because I need that somebody.  All that I am looking for and need is inside me.

And, when I choose to be with somebody, it is important that I do not have expectations.  That I have no label and no judgement.

All that I must have, when I choose to be with somebody, is love.  Love alone will unite living beings so as to complete and fulfill them.

Love alone joins to what is deepest in living beings.

I must be like the twinkle little stars.  It may be little but God creates me that way for His better purpose. For my higher purpose.

I have to trust that the right thing for me will come.  And for it to come, I must give permission to the Divine on my conscious intentions.

What I get, in return, may not be what I am expecting but it will be the right thing.

Like the little star, when I just be for who I am, I can be like the diamond up in the sky.  That will shine. That will have purpose.

Peace begins with me. Only when there's peace within me that there'll be peace around me.

Like many others days, today is no different.  Everyday, I must be in true acceptance that must always be without demands and expectations.

Everyday, I must surrender.  Everyday, I must not to keep repeating and replaying my life movie.  Everyday, I must be conscious not to trapped to constantly keep reacting to the same thing, day in and day out.

And so, everyday when I think of how to spend my days, I must vocalise to ..

"I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you".

Everyday, when I think off all the people and think about the people in my life, I must offer ..

"I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you".

Everyday, when I tell myself to be conscious of my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions, I caution them to be aware of ..

"I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you".

And everyday, I must have God within me and to Him, without all hesitation, I reach for the Divinity's Hand and surrender ..

"I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you".

Everyday I am on a quest. There are days I take for granted. There are days that I forget.  There are days that I am desperate.

Unknowingly, everyday I am looking for something to make myself happy.  

Unknowingly, I am not fully conscious that the happiness that I want is in this moment underneath all the thoughts, the words, the deeds and the actions.  It is underneath the feelings and expectations and desires and all off that.

The peace of "I" is all right here, right now.  Not yesterday. Not tomorrow. Not a mile away.

It is said that the snow goose need not bathe to make itself white.

Do I not want to embrace that?

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself