Dear Me

Dear Me, 

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.

I am not here just to survive and to live.  I am here to live and know life.

To know life in its multi dimensions.  To know life in its richness.  To know life in all its varieties.

And when I can live in its multi dimension, explore all possibilities available, and never shrink back from any challenge but welcome it, I shall rise to the occasion.

Then life becomes a flame. Life blossoms.

It has to be that way. It is just the way.  Cos God is always watching.

I have to take full responsibility for all my thoughts, my words, my deeds and my actions.  I must stop to blame others when things are not well, or going well.

My world is just as real as I imagine it.  That's how God presents it.  As I think, things become it.

I must realize that I have an effect on the event or the problem, and that my thought creates it.

Dear Me, you have to desire to be in the pillar of the Peace of 'I' always.  Let me own it.  Let me have it.

I must accept that Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.  While I am at it, let there be peace beyond all understandings.  Let there be love beyond all understandings.

I must understand the void that I come from. I must cherish the light that I am into. I must clean and through all the cleansing prayers, I am in the light. I am the light.

Love is the sword of the soldier. I am a soldier of life. Wherever it cuts, it gives life, not death.

It is important to forgive and to love myself.  It takes heart, truth and happiness to get to the end.

When I am in the light of the Divine, divinity has no time and no urgency.  In that light, I am to have fun. I am to feel lighter, happier and healthier.

With that light, I get closer to the Divine.

To be with the light, at the light, I must let go of blame, shame and resentment.  When I let it go and surrender, I free myself.

Freedom is when I breathe, create and be.  It is the light out from the void.

It shall be all my peace.  The peace that is "I".  The peace that is "I Am".

It shall be the peace for always, now, and forever, and ever more.

I love you, dear Me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself